is middle-and-long term loan, given to aid financing capital goods in order to rehabilitate, modernize, expand or build new projects or refinancing, and the settlement is usually taken from business income with the funded capital good.
- Submitting copy of applicant’s identity document, such as: Citizen Identity Card (KTP), Official Family Card (KK), and Article of Incorporation.
- Submitting copy of business licenses, such as: Tax Payer Identification Number (NPWP), Business Legal Permit Certificate (SIUP), and Certificate of Company Registration (TDP).
- Filling out the form.
Target of Investment Loan financing
Individual or legal/non-legal entity, with financing needs above 100 million Rupiah and up to 5 billion Rupiah.
- Loan limit is above 100 million Rupiah and up to 5 billion Rupiah.
- Loan can be given in Rupiah or foreign currency.
- Maximum period for debt settlement is 15 years.