Mandiri Tabungan Rupiah
Easy Savings For a Comfortable Life
Easy Since the Beginning, Convenient Banking Transaction!
With Mandiri Saving Account.
Easy Since the Beginning
- To open a Mandiri Saving Account, you only need to pay Rp500.000 for its initial deposit
- Once your account is officially active, you’ll be given a Mandiri debit card, which can be used to make transactions at the ATMs, shops, and make payments at all merchants with VISA logo
- With Autodebet service, you can pay your regular bills such as electricity, water, and telephones. Every month, Autodebet service will automatically make the payment by cutting off your account balance
- If you need to make monthly payment to your family or friends, Automatic Fund Transfer (AFT) service will help you do that. The service will automatically cut off your account balance
Convenient Banking Transaction
If you need to make monthly payment to your family or friends, Automatic Fund Transfer (AFT) service will help you do that. The service will automatically cut off your account balance.
Withdraw cash from millions of ATM Mandiri and any ATM networks of LINK, ATM Bersama, PLUS, VISA, and Visa Electron in all over the world.
Wherever you are, whenever you are, you can make banking transactions using Mandiri SMS, Mandiri Online, and Mandiri Call Services.
Need to make banking transactions on the weekend? No need to worry! We provide a Weekend Banking service at certain branch offices every Saturday and Sunday.
Gain More Profit
- Every time you make a transaction using Mandiri Saving Account, you will earn reward points (Livin'poin).
- You can collect your Livin'poin as many as possible and redeem them for various gifts such as shopping vouchers, gadget, as well as discounts and free products from Bank Mandiri’s partner merchants.
Terms and Condition
Interested in opening a Mandiri Saving Account? All you need to do is just meet these terms and conditions below:
- Initial deposit at least Rp. 500,000.00
- ID card:
- Indonesian citizens (WNI): Applicable Resident Identity Card (KTP)
- Non-Indonesian citizens (WNA): Passport and KIMS/KITAS/KITAP
- Students: Student card and parental consent form
- Offers monthly administrations fee
- Tax Identification Number (NPWP)