Realize all your life plans
Saving is never easy. That’s why we have developed Mandiri Tabungan Rencana as a regular savings plan that helps you to save routinely through the direct debiting of your savings account every month. This takes the pain out of saving and allows you to become a regular saver, effortlessly.
Mandiri Tabungan Rencana allows you to manage your finances in a well-planned manner so as to help you realize all your plans.
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum age of 18 and maximum of 70 at time when Mandiri Tabungan Rencana account matures.
- Existing Mandiri Tabungan or Mandiri Giro accountholder.
- Submission of completed application form to become a Mandiri Tabungan Rencana accountholder.
- No administration fee
- Direct debit facility
- Freedom to determine and change your monthly deposit, starting from Rp 100,000 or USD 10 - per month.
- Freedom to top-up your Mandiri Tabungan Rencana account in addition to your monthly deposits.
- Flexible saving period (1 to 20 years).
- Free insurance cover (Bank Mandiri in collaboration with PT AXA Mandiri Financial Services provides insurance cover for saver of up to Rp 5 million or USD 500 per month).
- Free consultation with our Customer Service professionals.
- Interest rate above Mandiri Tabungan's highest interest rate.
- Available in Rupiah and US Dollars
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
As a Mandiri Tabungan Rencana accountholder, you will benefit from free insurance cover (your insurance premiums are paid by Bank Mandiri), plus a relatively higher interest rate. Mandiri Tabungan Rencana is designed to help you achieve your life plans, without any obstacle whatsoever.
In the case of Total Permanent Disability or death, the insurer will continue to pay your regular monthly deposits (maximum Rp 5.000.000 or USD 500 per month).
So, at the end of the agreed term, you can still cash in your savings and interest. Alternatively, you can opt to be paid a lunp sum equivalent to the amount of your remaining regular monthly deposits, after the calculation of Net Present Value (NPV) using the prevailing discount rate.
As an illustration, you, as the source account holder (Mandiri Tabungan / Mandiri Giro Rupiah account), open a Mandiri Tabungan Rencana account for your 2 children based on regular monthly deposits of 1 million rupiah for each child over a period of 10 years.
If something happens to you in the 5th year, then the insurer will automatically continue making the regular monthly deposits up to the end of the period (10th year).
Thus, your children will each receive Rp 135,750,230.91 in the 10th year (assuming a 3.00% p.a interest rate, after deduction of tax).
It's easy. All you need to do is complete the application form to open a Mandiri Tabungan Rencana account. There is no medical examination. As soon as you are registered as a Mandiri Tabungan Rencana customer, you will automatically be insured.
It's easy. All that is required is that:
- You already have a source account (Mandiri Tabungan or Mandiri Giro).
- You are at least 18 years old and will not be more than 70 years old when your Mandiri Tabungan Rencana account matures.
- You submit a completed application form, accompanied by a health declaration and a power of attorney authorization the direct debiting of your source account. A prior medical examination is not required.
You must first have a Mandiri Tabungan or Mandiri Giro account, from which your monthly deposits will be directly debited. So, you need to always ensure that your source account’s balance is sufficient to cover the direct debits to your Mandiri Tabungan Rencana account every month.
If you do not pay your regular monthly deposit 3 times in a row, the system will automatically close your Mandiri Tabungan Rencana account.
You can change the amount of your monthly deposit as you wish. For example, if your agreed regular monthly deposit is Rp 200,000 per month, you are free to increase it to Rp 400,000 per month, or subsequently reduce it to Rp 300.000 per month. In the case of Total Permanent Disability or death, the insurer will continue to pay your deposits based on the average monthly amount that you deposited over the 6 months prior to the claim.
You can open Mandiri Tabungan Rencana plans for each employee. You will need to have a Mandiri Giro or Mandiri Tabungan account to serve as the source account for the regular monthly deposits into the Mandiri Tabungan Rencana account for each employee. In addition, each employee must have a Mandiri Tabungan account to receive payment upon maturity of their Mandiri Tabungan Rencana account. Thus, upon maturity, the funds that have accumulated in each employee’s Mandiri Tabungan Rencana account will be transferred to their Mandiri Tabungan accounts, rather than your account or your company’s account.